Juan Domingo Acosta Sánchez
- Lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1984).
- He has been a partner lawyer in several law firms in which he practiced the profession mainly in high complex criminal law issues. In January 2013 he founded Acosta & Co.
- He is and has been a University and Master teacher in several Universities, such as the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Universidad Andrés Bello and the Universidad del Desarrollo.
- He advises (ad honorem) several committees of the Chilean Senate on legal issues regarding Criminal Law and Criminal Procedural Law.
- He has collaborated with several Departments of the Chilean government (Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Women Department, Department of Agriculture, etc.)